to Massey Subra
URGENT NEED AND URGENT REQUEST
TAMILS ELDERS GROUP
“A vibrant community of people full of fountain of wisdom and cascade of generosity”
What we need urgently is an ELDER GROUP consisting of eminent, educated, experienced and enabled people over the age of 50 with at least 50 years of experience in life to form a Tamil elders group to bring about harmony among our younger generation.
OUR MISSION: A resource centre for younger generation who need assistance in resolving community needs.
WE ARE: A group of elderly people ripened with the passage of time, who have acquired at least 50 years of social and community involvement and have the capacity to incise into hard to unfathomed issues which may cause contradiction, anxiety and perceived inequality among the younger generation.
1. Maintaining peace, harmony, unity, tranquility in and among the Tamil community
2. Leadership and empowerment training to the needy
3. Liaise with resident governments and law makers to bring about awareness.
4. Educating the legal, social and community needs in resident nations.
5. A dispute resolving mechanism
OUR OATH OF ALLIGENCE: CommunityFirst
We solemnly agree to work for the health of the Tamil community and when there is a conflict between personal wants and community needs, that community need shall prevail and be the guiding light.
If you cannot be with the community the next best you can is not to be against it.
America leads the way and every one complains (about America)